Karki Consulting Group, LLCOffice Manager
Anju Sharma has over 14 years of professional experience inaccounting, tax and audit. She prepared individual tax returns for high net worth, quarterly payroll tax returns, prepare year end projects and quarterly estimated tax payments. Interacted directly with clients and various investment advisors on various issues.Researched tax issues and wrote memos and performed numerical analyses.
Anju started her career in PricewaterhouseCoopers as tax associate and then move to BDO (formerly Argy, Wiltse& Robinson). Prior to that she worked at Wilhelm Monroe & Gallagher as tax accountant. She worked in public accounting space for 4 years and move to corporate accounting.
Her services include:
- Onboarding New Hires, Payroll with ADP and 401k Admin
- Maintain Company Books of Records in QuickBooks, Run Invoice, Cash Receipt, AJE for Payroll and Close the Books
- Review and compile company Financials, File Taxes and work with CPA firm on Quarterly Taxes
- Support Employees in Human Resource and Payroll
- Bachelor of Science inAccounting, American University